Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just Win, Baby!

My team finally beat the Chargers.  I can hold my head up high for a few weeks and maybe longer if we can do it again in December.  I can't believe how good it feels!  It feels like many years ago when I lived in Raider country and used to watch games with my dad and brothers and we expected our boys to win because they usually did.  I traveled back in time and felt the joy of being with people I love, cheering for a team I love and winning!  This time I was hugging my husband and children instead of my dad and brothers but it felt just as good:)  I have loved this team my whole life and it feels great to be, if only for a moment, on the winning end again.  The autumn wind is a raider and I will be a fan until I die.  Raider Nation forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment