Monday, March 18, 2013

Been Busy This Month




I've had a pretty good month so far.  Pat and I went to Solvang, which, for those of you who don't know, is a little Dutch town in California that has a bakery about every 50 feet and all the shops and houses look like little swiss chalets.  Soooo cute.  We ate ourselves sick and stayed in a darling little cottage looking room.  Then we went up to Oakland to see Talana and the girls.  Tanner was getting his "white coat" symbolizing the start of the "hands on" part of his schooling to be a podiatrist.  I was so proud and might have even teared up a little.  A few times.  We also got to go to our temple in Oakland.  That's where Pat and I got married.  Tanner had a basketball game in the gym right on the temple grounds.  It brought me waaayyy back to the days when I would watch Pat play basketball on our ward team.  I can't believe Tanner has children to watch him play.  Then, we talked Talana into coming back home with us for spring break (his, not ours).  They stayed all week and we had a great time with them.  My niece, Sarah, and her husband came to stay with us also.  SARAH IS PREGNANT!!!!  I'm so happy.  So we will have babies in August (Aubrie), September (Sarah) and October (Flan).  We had a full house for the first time in awhile and that's just the way I like it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment