Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Priceless Surprises

After we got home from conference we had two very nice surprises.  Kyle and Rylie came over to visit for a couple of hours and I got to snuggle my little angel and have her fall asleep on my chest which is just about my favorite thing, ever!  I smooched her to death:).  Then, a few days later I got to play with Landon and Chloe because they made a surprise visit to Michelle's family.  I was nearly overcome with joy to see half of my grandchildren in the same week!  I love these little people so very much.  I really wish they lived closer but I love going to visit them and having them visit me.  I love my own children so much that it's hard to describe but the love I have for their children is a whole different ballgame:)  Ava, Sienna, Talia, Rylie, Landon and Chloe - you are grandma's treasures and I love you with all of my heart:)


No comments:

Post a Comment