Monday, April 26, 2010

Too Much Information!!

On Friday afternoon I got two very important and exciting pieces of news at almost exactly the same time.  The odds of that happening are very remote but it happened anyway.  At almost exactly the same time I found out that my son, Logan, and his wife are having a baby boy AND that my wonderful niece, Sarah, is going to Belgium on her mission.  It was almost too much for my old heart.  We were in the room watching my sweet little grandson roll around in Shell's stomach while we were on speaker phone with my other daughter-in-law listening to Sarah read that she will be serving in Belgium and speaking Dutch!  Sarah actually got her call the day before but because some people had conflicts in being there to hear where she was going she postponed it to the next day at exactly the time we would be in the sonogram room meeting our new grandson.  What are the odds?  Incredibly rare!  I'm thrilled by both pieces of news.  I can't wait to meet my little grandson and Sarah is coming down this week for a visit so we can hear all about her new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment