Thursday, April 1, 2010

Celebrity Mom

Things are starting to get a little exciting around the Moore household.  Almost every day we are getting mail and emails from colleges around the country regarding my little quarterback.  So far they are fairly generic and are just introducing him to their campus and coaches but they keep coming!  We had a highlight film made and Pat figured out how to put it on youtube.  I, of course, have no idea how to put that link on this blog but if you go to youtube and type in "Hunter Moore Mission Hills" you can watch my little hotshot playing pretty darn good football.  Just seeing him on the computer makes me nervous and proud and excited all rolled into one.  After watching "The Blind Side" I have daydreamed of coaches visiting our house and trying to recruit my son.  I have no idea if he is good enough for that but it's kind of fun to dream about it except that I am a very private and basically shy person so I'm a little nervous about the possibility of it actually happening.  For now I will just bask in the mail that keeps coming to our school and the emails on my computer addressed to Hunter Moore.  It's kind of fun basking in the light coming from my little "star".

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't seen the blindside :( Watched the video on youtube though. Way to go Hunch!

    ReplyDelete