Friday, September 21, 2012

My Posterity




The three little darlings on the front of my blog are my sweet grandchildren - Ava Lynn-3, Landon Patrick-2, and Sienna Marie-5 months.  Logan and Michelle are growing another little girl for me as we speak.  These little people bring me so much joy and entertainment.  As I mentioned before, Ava calls me "Grandma Moores" and Landon calls me "Money".  It cracks me up every time they say it.  Ava is hooked on One Direction's song "You Don't Know You're Beautiful" and plays it all the time.  She always wants me and Savannah to dance with her to it.  She copies all of our moves (which, if you've seen us dance, you know those moves are pretty crazy) and has a few of her own.  She is quite good.  She also sings really well.  Lando dances with us too but is not quite as coordinated yet so he is pretty funny to watch.  Lando is my snuggle bug.  He loves to get his bunny and blanky and sit in Money's chair and snuggle.  He falls asleep on my lap and I am in Heaven.  Nothing better.  Sienna just eats and grins.  So cute.  I miss all of these kids.  Lando will be back in about 3 weeks but Ava and Sienna won't be back until Christmas and then only for a week or two.  Here are some pics of my little angels. 

1 comment: