Monday, July 15, 2013

Pretty good summer so far:)

It's been a pretty decent summer so far and it looks like it will finish strong.  In May Tanner and Alana went on a cruise for their 5 year anniversary and I got to play with Ava and Sienna.  Soooo fun!  I love those girls.  We painted nails, colored in coloring books, went birthday shopping for Ava, played in the park with Emmerson and Hudson, swang on the hammocks and ran around the yard.  Loved it.  Right after school got out we took our first trip to Fairzona (Landon's pronunciation of Arizona).  It was hot but very fun.  We ate at lots of restaurants, visited some friends who had recently moved there and went to an outlet mall where Bubs got the courage to ride a mechanical bull.  We played in the blow up pool and took a very short nature walk around the neighborhood (it was 90 something at 8:30 in the morning).   Shortly after returning home Van and I went to Catalina Island for Stake Girls' Camp.  It was a blast!  I had so much fun and I think all of the girls did too.  It was so nice to have my sweet daughter with me.  Next we had visitors from Utah.  My niece, Mekell, and her husband, Zach, came to stay with us for his birthday and the 4th of July.  Lichelle and crew came home for the 4th also and we had a wonderful BBQ and pool party at Michelle's parent's house in Valley Center.  So fun to see everyone.  Zach and Mekell went to the temple with Pat and I and I was so impressed that they wanted to take time out of their vacation to attend the temple.  Aleigh Joy got left alone in her house when the rest of the crew went to Utah so she came over and had some sleepovers with us so she wouldn't be scared.  Love her:) Lots more fun things planned so stay tuned:)





No comments:

Post a Comment