Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sweet Rylie Ann

I am sooo happy!  Our sweet baby girl is getting better and better.  She is in a big girl crib now that doesn't have any special heated mattress or anything else that is unusual.  She is wearing clothes for the first time.  They are super tiny and cute.  She is unplugged from the millions of wires and tubes that she has been on since birth.  All she has is a little feeding tube, a heart monitor and two little wires in her nose for oxygen  Aubrie and Kyle can hold her whenever they want and they don't have to have a nurse unhook her from tons of stuff.  She can cry now.  She is moving steadily toward the 3 lb. mark.  She is truly our little miracle or series of miracles.  I am eternally indebted to my Heavenly Father for hearing our many, many prayers and granting us this child's life.  I got to stroke her silky little hair the other day and it was pure heaven.  I can't wait to hold her and kiss her and someday tell her the story of her amazing life.  I love you, Rylie.  Keep fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment