Thursday, August 29, 2013

Praise Technology!

I am sooo thankful that I live in an age when technology is so amazing.  I am also sooo thankful that I actually know how to take advantage of a little bit of it!  I can't imagine how incredibly sad I would be if there was no such thing as texting and facebook and facetime.  I also have to give a shoutout to my daughters-in-law and sons for making very good use of these modern day miracles.  I get pictures of my children and grandchildren almost every day and even though none of them live close I can still be a part of their lives and watch their activities from afar.  I LOVE it!!!  Thank you, my dear family, for including me in your lives and remembering to send those beloved pictures and texts to your old ma:)  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment