Friday, May 29, 2009

Daughters-in-law are the Greatest!



I just have to say that my daughters-in-law are the greatest. I was very nervous about getting more girls in our family since I'm not very good with girls but I am so happy with the two I got.




Alana is a soft, gentle beauty who is sweet and talented and makes my son, Tanner, very happy which, of course, makes me ecstatic. She is a fantastic decorator and has great taste in bracelets:) She is also on the verge of giving birth to my first grandchild so she is the "star" of the moment.




Michelle is a darling little spitfire who has a great sense of humor (she has to to be married to Logan) and who fits into our family like she's always been there. Logan has never loved a girl in his whole life and he adores Michelle so I figure she must be someone reallyyyy special.




My beautiful daughter, Savannah, is soooo glad these girls married our boys. She loves them as much as I do. She loves them like sisters even though she has no idea what that feels like. And they are sooo easy to love.




Three cheers for my beautiful girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment