Thursday, May 28, 2009

One More Down

Yesterday my fifth son, Jensen, entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, UT to prepare to serve a two year mission in Cuernavaca, Mexico. Lots of emotions. Pride, sadness, pride, fear, pride and more pride. This is such a hard thing for young men to do and I am so proud of him for doing it. I am also very proud of my four older sons for showing him the way to do it right. Brandon served in Houston, Texas, Kyle served in the Cape Verde Islands (Portuguese) Tanner and Logan served in Brazil (Portuguese). They were all excellent missionaries and were great examples for Jensen to follow. It's very tough being away from your child for two years but what they learn from being out there and serving is worth every tear. Battle on, my sweet boy, battle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment