Sunday, May 31, 2009

Thank You!


I would like to thank my three sons, Kyle, Tanner and Logan, and my daughter-in-law Michelle for doing my job for me last Wednesday. (Alana had a doctor's appointment) They took Jensen in to the MTC in place of his dad and I. This was a huge relief for me. I know it wasn't easy for them as they are very close to him and I knew it would be very emotional. But they stepped up to the plate and finished for me. I am so thankful that my children love each other. I never worry about any of them because they always have their flesh and blood close by to watch out for them. They actually enjoy each other's company and gravitate toward each other. This is a joy to behold. The Mighty Moores will always have each other's backs and for that I am eternally grateful.

4 comments:

  1. ...and i'm SO excited that you have a blog. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dyanna ! I just got a blog ! we can be blog buddies! I love you and your beautiful family :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have an incredible family! I only hope to have one as strong as yours someday. Thank you for the example you've set for all of us!

    ReplyDelete