Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring!

Ahhh springtime!  I love spring.  This year should be a great one because of all the rain we've gotten.  I absolutely love going out in my backyard and seeing all the flowers blooming, feeling the cool breeze blowing and feeling the sun on my face.  It lifts my spirits like nothing else can.  For some reason, though, spring also makes me miss my family.  I've been thinking about Sarah, my mom, Cindy, Cathy, my kids and their wives and kids and I just wish we all lived closer.  Maybe I'm missing them because I went to Utah in the spring last year and had one of the best vacations I've ever had.  We went to lunch and shopping and I made them spring wreaths (by the way, are your wreaths up yet girls?) and we just had a great time.  All of our sports wind down in the spring and I get my family back and it's very nice to just enjoy each other's company for a few months until the craziness of school and sports start back up again. This spring we get to go on a Mexican cruise and I am very excited about that.  We love cruises.  I also turn another year older this spring and I don't even care!  I'm just happy to be alive and healthy and living through one more spring.  I recommend that you all go outside and look around at this incredible earth that God has given us and feel that wonderful sun on your face and just go and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I had the wreath you made me up for a little bit, but then I wanted to make a new one so I made a pink, yellow and white one :) I will send you pictures. If only I had more doors!

    ReplyDelete