Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update

Three wonderful things have happened in the last few weeks and I just felt the need to share.  First, Logan, Michelle and Landon moved in with us.  I LOVE having this little family in my home.  I can't wait until I get a chance to hold little Landon as Michelle is totally hogging him right now.  (O.K. he's still in her stomach.  Details, details)  They are on a waiting list for affordable housing and I hope it takes a really long time for their name to come up.  Second, Kyle and Logan applied to a physical therapy school right here in our town and yesterday they found out they both got in!! I am so proud of them and so glad that they will be going to school together and so close to home.  Happy, happy mom!  Third, Tanner, Alana and Ava are here for 2 weeks!!  We all went out to dinner tonight to celebrate Kyle and Logan's acceptance and had a blast.  I love my family so much.  We are almost at 13 now.  I can't believe I am a grandma and I can't believe how much fun it is.  I got to hang with Ava today and we had so much fun.  We watered flowers, played basketball, read books, played the piano and took a nap.  I love being a grandma and can't believe how blessed I am to have such a great family.  We are Forever Moore!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a lucky mom! I love reading your blog. It overflows with such gratitude and love.

    ReplyDelete