Wednesday, August 18, 2010

No More Braces!!

Today my baby girl got her braces off.  She is my 5th and last child to have braces.  No more braces for us!! Yay!!  She looks so beautiful and grown up.  Right after she got them off we drove over to the high school where she registered and got her picture taken.  Perfect timing!  I have to confess I was a little weepy at seeing her look so grown up and even though I haven't loved paying for braces for 16 years, it's another milestone in my "racing by" life.  I am down to one school, only one more year of boy sports and my baby is wearing makeup.  Everything is going by too fast.  My advice to everyone out there is not to take one minute for granted.  Enjoy every bit of the ride.  It's the most incredible time of your life.   It IS your life.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is going into high school already!! That makes me feel old....

    Thanks for the reminder to enjoy every minute. I definitely need to do a bit more of that, especially during the crazy times when I want to pull my hair out. It won't last forever, and I'll probably miss it when it's gone. (Maybe.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gimme your facebook!! *_* she's really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her smile is awsome

    ReplyDelete