Friday, September 13, 2013

Michelle!

Today is my second daughter-in-law's birthday and the last of the tributes for my girls for this year.  Michelle is a great wife and mother.  She has dedicated her life to taking care of her husband and children and I couldn't be happier about that since her husband is my son and her children are my beloved grandchildren.  She makes dinners every night for her hardworking husband and spends nearly all of her time teaching and loving her children.  She reads the Book of Mormon everyday and strives to live the gospel.  She makes sure that we see pictures of our grandchildren very regularly and makes time to visit us and facetime with us on a regular basis.  In other words, she is a dream come true for a daughter-in-law.  When raising boys it's always hit or miss with who they are going to bring into the family and I have to hand it to my sons, they have picked the cream of the crop and I couldn't be happier with my daughter-in-laws.  Thank you, Michelle, for making my son and his parents very happy people.  I hope you have a wonderful birthday.  You deserve it!  I love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment