Monday, June 1, 2009

Forever Strong

This weekend we watched the movie "Forever Strong". I was reminded, again, of what an incredible father my children have. The father figures in the movie were horrendous and I was very sad for the sons who had to deal with all that coldness growing up. It's a well known fact that mothers have very limited influence on their sons because the boys know that they will never be like their mothers, a girl. They look to their fathers for their example and instruction on how to be men. So, moms of boys, the best way to raise your sons is to help their father be the best person he can be. Pat Moore is the Jack Bauer of all fathers. I have had to do very little "tweeking" over the years. He came to me nearly perfect :) He is exactly what I want my boys to be. He is the epitomy of integrity. He is the most patient, spiritual, valiant and steady man I know. I know the Lord gave us a lot of boys because He knew Pat Moore would be their dad and He needed some more stripling warriors in the latter days. I love him with all my heart and I am eternally grateful that he is the father of our children. Forever strong, forever valiant, forever Moore.

1 comment: