Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hallelujah!!!


It's over! After 15 years I am finally done with Boy Scouts! Yippee! Yahoo! My last son was awarded the position of Eagle Scout last night and I am so happy and relieved and excited and...well, you get the picture. I can't count how many hours my husband and I have put into helping our 6 sons achieve Eagle. And we are finally done! I'm giddy. The Young Womens Personal Progress Program looks like a walk in the park now, mainly because I only have to go through it ONCE. Oh joy! No more merit badges, no more scout camps, no more sewing on patches and no more Eagle projects. I'm dancing a jig right now as I type. I'm immensely proud of my sons and all the hard work they put into earning these awards. Excuse me while I puff out my chest a little and proclaim that ALL of my sons are Eagle Scouts. That was so fun to say. Way to go, Moore boys! You da men!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that is incredible! You certainly have a family to be proud of - I can totally picture your typing jig :)

    ReplyDelete