Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Super Studette


My girl is a stud. She is the perfect combination of boy and girl. She is a tall, elegant, blonde haired, blue eyed beauty who can put most boys her age to shame in the athletic department. She got all of her dad's athletic ability and her mom's long legs. She is the starting setter on the 8th grade volleyball team and she is awesome! She can serve like no other and her sets are near perfect most of the time. I am in awe of her. If she had her dad's disposition and not her mom's she could be truly great. Pat is much more confident and aggressive in sports than I am. Savannah has the "Miles" personality of being gentle, kind and humble to a fault. Luckily, those are the traits she will need to be a successful mom and she will be a mom waaaaaay longer than she will be a volleyball player. I'm loving watching her perform in the athletic arena for now and know that what she learns there will benefit her for the rest of her life. You go, girl!

2 comments:

  1. She will be quite the catch someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was that way in volleyball too, Dyanna, but she'll get more confident as she gets older. My coaches in basketball and volleyball were always telling me to essentially "be meaner" but it didn't come until high school for me. And not until I was a senior did I finally get what my coaches were telling me! I'm so glad she is playing- I hope she loves it forever!

    ReplyDelete