Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kymimo


Yesterday was my little boy's birthday. He is 26 years old now and not very little at all. He is 6'4" tall and has HUGE muscles. How well I remember, though, 26 October conference weekends ago when he finally (after being 6 days late) showed up. It was at 6:10 p.m. on conference Sunday. Everything about his pregnancy was wonderful and nothing about his birth was wonderful (except him, of course). There were massive complications to getting him out and I can honestly say that he has caused me the most pain of all of my children, bar none. Luckily all that ended at his birth. Since then he has given me nothing but joy and happiness. Of course a mother is entitled to selective memory but, really, Kyle Miles Moore has been the epitomy of his scripture alter-ego, Captain Moroni. You can't get closer or hold tighter to the rod than Kymimo. He is brimming with integrity, kindness, obedience and goodness. Now if I could just find a wonderful young lady that he could shower these attributes on I could die a happy woman. He will graduate from BYU in December and then...??? I'm quite sure the Lord has wonderful things in store for Kymes, I just can't wait to see what they are! Anyway, thank you son for being such a fun, entertaining and terrific child to raise. Happy Birthday and I love you Moore than anything in the whole wide world!

1 comment: