Saturday, May 11, 2013

#3 Daughter-In-Law

Today is Tracy's birthday.  She brings up the tail end of the May birthdays.  She and Jensen fell for each other about as fast as Tanner and Alana.  The funny part is that they knew each other growing up and never really saw each other in that way until Jensen got off his mission.  On his first Sunday back from his mission he bore his testimony in church and so did Tracy.  We are in the same ward so they saw each other and sparks flew immediately.  They started dating that night as he and Kyle took her to a fireside and they were married 4 months later.  They are at BYU now finishing up his education there.  Tracy had both Brandon and Pat as her seminary teachers and they both liked her a lot.  I have known her family and sisters for years but since she's the baby I didn't know her as well.  When she came into our family I was a little worried about her because she doesn't have any brothers and we have quite a few boys.  She didn't even blink.  She fit right in to our noisy, boy-filled family.  She is a quiet but smart and creative girl who loves my son with all of her heart.  She is beautiful in so many ways and loves and lives the gospel.  I'm so glad she is in our family and I can't wait until they move closer to us so we can see them all the time.  Happy Birthday, Tracy.  I love you tons:)

No comments:

Post a Comment