Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Silent Soldier

Today is my 5th son's birthday and I just wanted to tell the world (or both of you who read this blog) how much I adore this child.  He was born with pneumonia so I didn't get to bring him home for 10 days.  I was worried about not being able to bond with him.  The four monkeys I had before him were finally old enough to take care of themselves, somewhat, so I was really craving a baby to snuggle.  I wanted him to be a baby forever.  He, of course, had other ideas.  He was my earliest child to do everything.  Roll over, crawl, walk, ride a bike, you name it.  He was a baby for about a minute and a half. Sigh.  Luckily, he turned out to be my baby in other ways.  He has always been so amazingly sweet to me and so respectful to me.  He asks my advice for everything and actually listens to it once in awhile.  He is a devoted, responsible and caring husband.  He is a steady, way above average student.  He is a quiet, strong, righteous, obedient, humble and loving son and I am so glad that he will always be my silent soldier.  Happy Birthday, Fronies.  I love you forever Moore.

No comments:

Post a Comment