Friday, September 25, 2009

Nash

My daughter and I went to the Miley Cyrus concert with 2 very fun girls. Nikki Nielsen and Ashleigh Tanner are best friends and are always together so I am going to start calling them "Nash" (Nik and Ash, get it?) I love these girls. They are half my age and Savannah is half theirs so we make quite a diverse bunch. Somehow, we all relate to each other though. They are the sweetest, funnest girls and I just love being with them. We have a lot in common. You might wonder where I would find girls who are young enough to be my daughters to hang out with. Nikki is my daughter-in-law's sister-in law and Ashleigh is friends with all of my sons. They are so mature and such good role models for my real daughter. We have had so much fun watching Hannah Montana concerts on T.V. with 3-D glasses and dancing around in my living room. We play Catch Phrase and do puzzles during the holidays. I love having them over to my house and now I love going to concerts with them. I hope we do it a lot more. Nik is already part of my family so now I need to work on getting Ash in there. I still have a few single sons :) Nash forever Moore!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh i just love you and your precious family so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!! I echo Nikki's comments, I too just love you and your family to pieces! ...and to think, this is just the beginning! =)

    ReplyDelete