Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Only a few more days!

In just a few more days my whole family will be together again! I'm so excited. I love my family. I can't wait to see my sweet baby, Ava. She is sitting up all by herself. She laughs and smiles constantly. Still no hair but I don't care. Also, my second child graduates from college. Way to go, Kyle! It only took 250 years because of little distractions like a mission and basketball but it's finally here. I didn't graduate from college so I have the utmost respect for those who do. I'm very proud of Brandon, who has a master's degree, and now Kyle, who has a bachelor's degree. You guys are my heroes and your twin brothers aren't far behind you. Keep plugging along guys. It'll come. I'm also very proud of Tanner for being brave enough to have a child while going to college. Very scary but very worth it. He's going to school fulltime and working his head off so his wife can stay home and take care of their baby but it's working and he is getting blessings by the ton for doing it. I'm proud of you, Nan! You're the man! I can't wait to have all of the Mighty Moores under one roof in just a week and a half. As the Grinch and Flan are fond of saying, "Oh Martha! Oh Christmas!"

2 comments: