Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Beer!


Today is my number one son's birthday.  He is my firstborn child and he turned out to be everything I dreamed he would be.  He is smart, funny, wise, witty, handsome, talented, righteous, kind and most importantly, he has the greatest hair ever put on a human head :)  He is in the process of finishing up the last bit of schooling he has to complete before he can be a teacher in California.  I want to go on record right here on this blog as predicting that he will one day be a California Teacher of the Year.  You heard it here first, folks.  He is the best teacher I've ever seen.  Ask any kid that he's taught in the last 3 years and they will tell you the same thing.  He is passionate about history and loves to teach it.  My dad was in education and everywhere we would go in the world, even Hawaii, we would hear "Hi, Mr. Miles!" from one of his former students.  That happens to Brandon whenever he steps foot out of our house.  We can't go anywhere without hearing very excited voices yell "Hi, Mr. Moore!"  I absolutely love being around him as he is one of the funniest guys you will ever meet.  He has made me very proud as a mother and I want him to know that I love him with all of my heart and that he can stay in my house as long as he wants (thank you, California, for having the dumbest rules ever in qualifying to teach in this state :) Happy Birthday, Beer!  (another one of Kyle's interesting nicknames)

No comments:

Post a Comment