Friday, September 17, 2010

Sweet Baby Landon

Our sweet baby was born a month early and he is adorable.  He is 6 lb. 8 oz. and 19 inches long.  He has a full head of dark brown hair and Michelle's chin dimple. 

He is currently in the hospital with pneumonia but is responding well to antibiotics and should be home next Thursday. 

Logan and Michelle are very sad because they are home and Landon isn't.  I know exactly how they feel because my 5th son was born with pneumonia and had to be in the hospital for 10 days.  He was in there for Mother's Day and it was horrible.  It makes me very sad to see my son sad over his son. 

I love having grandchildren and can't wait to snuggle my little man.

2 comments:

  1. It's sad he is not home, but good that he will be soon! Can't wait to see pictures of him! My Caden was the same weight and length and has a full head of dark brown hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a cutie! I hope he can come home soon!

    ReplyDelete