Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Kyle

Today is my second son's 29th birthday.  He was born on conference Sunday at 6:10 p.m. and had to be drug out of me in an emergency birth even though he was 6 days late.  He was losing blood because of a tear in the umbilical chord and they had to get him out really fast so it hurt like nothing has ever hurt anyone in the history of hurting.  They didn't even have time to do a C-Section.  Then, he had to go straight to the NICU so I didn't even get to hold him or anything.  Luckily, in the 29 years since he's been in my life, that is the only pain he has caused me.  I have felt pain on his behalf, like when his lovelife went haywire but he has never really caused me pain by his actions.  He is a very obedient, loving, kind and funny man.  He has more energy than 3 or 4 people combined but has a heart of gold and would never intentionally hurt anyone.  I am so thankful that he is in my life and I hope he gets as much joy in his lifetime as he has given.  Happy Birthday, Kymimo. I love you Moore than anything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment