Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm a Mormon. I know it. I live it. I love it.

It's hard to put into words how much I love my church.  I just got back from General Conference in Utah and my heart is very full.  Being surrounded by thousands of people who believe as I do is awe-inspiring.  Hearing a prophet of God impart modern day revelation and hearing apostles of Jesus Christ testify of his divinity makes my heart sing.  This gospel is my life.  It affects every single minute of it.  It brings me hope, peace, guidance and eternal joy.  I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that my husband and children feel the same way and so do their wives and loved ones.  Knowing that I am sealed to all the people I cherish brings me indescribable joy.  I love every part of being a Mormon.  I love the Book of Mormon, temples, the priesthood, For the Strength of Youth, missions, the Word of Wisdom, high standards, even all the meetings:)  I absolutely know that Joseph Smith saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in that grove and that they re-established their true church through him.  I am so thankful to be a member and will be forever proud to say "I am a Mormon.  I know it.  I live it.  I love it."

No comments:

Post a Comment