Monday, October 22, 2012

Jacy

Today is my 5th son, Jensen's, first wedding anniversary with his sweet wife, Tracy.  It's much easier blending my sons' and their wives' names together since it shortens them quite a bit.  Thus, Tanner and Alana are Talana, Logan and Michelle are Lichelle and Jensen and Tracy are Jacy.  Kyle and Aubrie are a little harder (Brandon just calls them Dumb and Dumber, nice).  But I digress.  So Jacy has been married 1 whole year.  They fell for each other like a ton of bricks right after he got off his mission and they have been living in Utah their entire married life since he is attending BYU.  They are perfect for each other.  They are so sweet together.  The greatest gift a girl can give her mother-in-law is to love her son.  I know that Tracy loves Jensen and I know that Jensen loves Tracy.  This combination makes for a very happy me.  Happy Anniversary, Jacy.  I love you both:)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Dyanna. This is very thoughtful! We love you too!

    ReplyDelete