Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm in love


I can't begin to tell you how much I love Ava Lynn Moore. In just the 4 short weeks that she's been on this earth I have completely fallen in love with her. We had a major bonding day on July 9th while her parents were at Disneyland. I couldn't get enough of her. I kissed her until her head was soggy and just held her all day and night. She really never cries. She squeaks when she wants some food but otherwise she just hangs out and sleeps. There is nothing better than having her sleep on my chest. I can't stop kissing her when she's in my arms. I smell her too. I just inhale long whiffs of pure "Ava". She is back in Utah now and I miss her terribly. I can't wait to see her again. I long for the day when she will actually know me and when she will be old enough to understand how much I love her. Until then, I'll just have to tell the world that Granny Dyanny loves her sweet Ava Moore than anything in the world!

1 comment: