Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nanny & Nodie


My little twinners are 23 years old today. I can't believe it! They are both married and Tanner is a dad. They couldn't say each other's names when they were little so they called each other "Nanny" and "Nodie". I didn't know that there were two of them in there until 13 days before I had them. They were only 6 days early and had to be induced. They would have stayed in there forever! They weighed 7lb 15oz (Tanner) and 8lb 13oz (Logan). Tanner is older by 10 minutes. They have been the best of friends their whole lives. They both went to Brazil on their missions. They got married within 6 months of each other. They are both living in Provo, UT and will be attending BYU in the fall. Right now they are both at Disneyland. I love you my little twinners. Happy Birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment