Monday, April 29, 2013

A Little Unnerving

As I was delivering my Meals on Wheels today I had to go into 2 different senior centers or, as I've called them all my life, "old folks' homes".  The thought occurred to me that I can now legally live in those centers.  What???  Who is this person and what has she done with my youthful life?  I still have a high schooler at home.  My mom is still alive and healthy and living on her own in her own home.  How the heck can I legally live in one of these babies?  I can't possibly be old enough for this.  Sadly, it's true.  So, even though I still have all my teeth, can walk unaided and feel like I'm about 25, if Pat ever decides to dump me, I know where I can go:(

1 comment:

  1. You would come live with us before living in an old folks home :-)

    ReplyDelete