Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let the Tributes Begin!

From now until May 12th there are multitudes of birthdays in my family so I will be spotlighting each person as their birthday comes.  Today my chubby bunny, Sienna Marie, is one year old.  This little girl has a smile that lights up her face and she smiles a lot.  She also cries a lot.  She is one of our more emotional and energetic grandchildren. She and Landon must have been great buddies in the pre-existence.  She is the opposite of her big sister, Ava, who is very quiet and calm and independent.  Ava and Sienna remind me of me and my sister, Cathy.  I was the Ava and Cathy was the Sienna.  It's nice to have a balance.  Too much of either one would be either boring or manic.  I'm very sad that my sweet birthday girl is so far away from me but I love the times I get to see her and watch her face light up with that beautiful smile.  She still has no hair but we expected that.  She was walking at 9 months where her sister calmly waited until her first birthday to take her first steps.  I think Sienna has
a personality that will be on full throttle most of the time.  Hang on, Grandma Moores, this is going to be a wild ride.  I love you Sienna!  Happy Birthday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment