Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'm Gonna Be O.K:)

I think I've turned a corner.  With the Lord's help I'm pretty sure I'm going to be allright.  It's been a few weeks now that I haven't woken up with a depressed feeling.  I've moved on to my new role in life and it doesn't feel bad at all.  A couple more of my sons are moving in the next few weeks and I'm not suicidal about it.  I will miss my grandchildren terribly but I will live.  I realize that this is just what I did as a young mother was move away from my family and we all lived through it just fine.  I'm so relieved to feel this way after many many prayers.  I love my Heavenly Father and I know that He loves me.  I'm throwing myself into my callings, appreciating my beautiful daughter and wonderful husband and life is good:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment