Friday, January 8, 2010

I Miss My Mexican!


It was wonderful talking to my son, Jensen, on Christmas day but it made me miss him. He sounded so...Mexican. He can speak Spanish really well and has a great accent. He sounded so happy even though I knew he was homesick. We did a conference call that patched Logan and Michelle in while they were in Big Bear so we were all on the phone at the same time. Just one more Christmas without him. He's been out for about 7 1/2 months. Almost 1/3 of his total mission. The time is going by really fast but I still miss looking at his cute face and hearing his very intelligent humor. He is a great kid and I miss having him here to keep Hunter entertained and on the straight and narrow. We just booked a Mexican cruise last night that will take us right down by his mission. I hope I can feel his sweet spirit while we are that close to him and I especially hope he will be able to feel my love flowing out to him. I miss you, Fronies.

No comments:

Post a Comment