Friday, March 21, 2014

Not a Fan:(

It seems like the new trend these days is to undermine true love.  I'm not a fan.  It kind of started with the Twilight series.  Jacob butted in and made things complicated.  Now, it seems like all of the shows I like are following suit.  Elena can't decide between her true love, Stefan, and his evil brother, Damon on Vampire Diaries.  Arrow is playing around with sisters and that really fries my fanny.  Queen Mary keeps letting Bash get in the way of her love for Francis on Reign and don't even get me started about Ragnar's betrayal of his feisty soul mate with that gorgeous princess on Vikings.  Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily believe that in real life there is only one person that any other person can love because I know of people who have remarried and are blissfully happy with someone other than their first choice.  I'm just saying that I don't like it happening AT THE SAME TIME!  I like my entertainment spicy and interesting but I like knowing that, in the end, true love will prevail and these shows are messing with that!  There are some things that are just sacred and true love in entertainment is one of them.  "AS ...YOU ...WISH......".

1 comment: