Monday, March 24, 2014

So Bummed

This last week's episodes of some of the shows I watch on T.V. crossed over some lines and I am so bummed.  I hate it when the T.V. industry ruins perfectly fascinating storylines and scenery with garbage.  I love the premise of "Reign" because I absolutely love that era in time and the sets and costumes are absolutely breathtaking for me.  Also, the historical aspect is fascinating but even though some of the things they are introducing probably really did happen in those days, I don't need to see them in graphic detail on my T.V. screen.  I have a brain.  I can figure out what they are inferring without it being splattered all over in living color.  I'm sad because my family has shrunken down to two kids who are very involved in their own lives so that I have a lot of time on my hands and, at night, T.V. is a really fun outlet but now my favorite shows are going down the toilet so I am left searching for new avenues of entertainment.  I read lots of books during the day and work out and clean house and do errands and service so I am only looking for T.V. shows at night.  I hate that the adversary seems to be winning. 

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. Greys Anatomy is the only T.V show I follow. I've decided to stop watching it because it's awful. Putting in liberal messages to hide what evil really is. Bummed.

    ReplyDelete