Monday, December 3, 2012

Another Tricky Area







So, on my journey into old age I am faced with another tricky decision.  Christmas card pictures.  I always love when others send me Christmas cards with family pictures in them but I am now at a stage where most of my family has their own family so they will be sending out their own family pictures.  Also, a lot of them aren't around to take a picture with us.  So, who do I put in the family picture?  My oldest son is living with us and not married but will he feel silly being in the picture with his youngest sibling and mom and dad?  Will he feel left out if he is not included since he won't be sending out any cards or pictures of his own?  It looks very bare to have just me, Pat and Savannah.  I'm used to having at least 9 people in our picture and usually a lot more.  The good thing is that we had a blast taking our pictures last night.  I brought in a ringer of a photographer to take them for us and she may or may not have photo-bombed a couple of them.  That's O.K. though because she will probably be in a few in the coming years :).  Here are a few that didn't make the cut but had us laughing pretty hard while creating them. 

1 comment: