Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Les Miz!!!!

About 25 years ago my mother went to London to see some shows.  One of them was Les Miserables.  She fell in love, bought the cassette tape and made a copy for me.  For the next 2 years me and my husband and two little boys listened to that cassette every single day.  We too had fallen in love with a story and with the amazing music that went with it.  When I moved to San Diego I got the opportunity to see the play in Los Angeles and when the orchestra played the first notes that I had been listening to for 2 years I burst into tears.  I couldn't believe I was really going to see the characters I had only imagined and hear people sing my beloved songs live.  It was everything I could have hoped for and way more.  I love that play!  I watched it 3 more times and have listened to the music countless times.  That was a very lengthy way of saying I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!  Les Miz finally comes to the big screen in musical form and I am so excited to see it.  I can't wait to introduce my sweet daughter to this magic.  I'm so glad the dream lives on:)

No comments:

Post a Comment