Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Vindicated!!!

As I enter my 23rd year (:)) I have been wondering if my mind might be slipping a little.  I keep forgetting things that people tell me or just forgetting things in general, things I've known my whole life like how to spell a certain word or an old friend's name.  I thought it might be the onset of old age but the other day my daughter-in-law, Michelle, was looking for some bread in the bread drawer and she found some frozen (not anymore) burritos.  Ha ha!  My 16 year old daughter was mortified but cracked up and confessed to putting them there absentmindedly after making her lunch the day before.  That brought back memories of my son, Tanner, sleepily (he spent most of his teenage years sleepily) putting the Ovaltine in the fridge and the milk in the pantry after making a glass. I have found (more than once) some milk in the actual Ovaltine can  as though someone mistook the can (full of Ovaltine) for a cup.  Quite the mess but pretty funny.  So, I feel much better about myself.  This isn't old age, it's just an overfull mind:)

No comments:

Post a Comment