Thursday, December 20, 2012

Funnest Day Ever!

Now I know what it feels like to be Santa Claus.  Yesterday I took part of my girls (Alana and Tracy aren't here:() to do their Christmas shopping from me.  We went to lunch and then to Kohl's where I gave them a dollar limit and let them loose.  For 2 hours they combed the store with phone calculators in hand and bought as much stuff as they could for the dollar amount.  I would spot them huddled together over their choices and their calculators adding everything up and it gave me such a warm feeling seeing them so excited and happy.  We came home and they all gathered in my bedroom with Christmas music and chocolate and wrapped all of their gifts.  Some of them just piled all their stuff into bags and put multiple things in one box but others wrapped every little tiny thing separately so they would have lots to open on Christmas morning.  So cute.  I love these girls and this tradition and their happy faces were all the Christmas I needed but the many hugs and expressions of gratitude were pretty cool too:)  Merry Christmas Moore Girls!! I love you:)

2 comments: