Monday, December 17, 2012

It's the Little Things

Even though I have a yucky cold, today has been wonderful so far.  Nothing really exciting has happened but a combination of little things has made it a very good day.  I've had something wrong with one of my eyes the last couple of days so I couldn't wear my contacts.  I was reminded, again, of how much I hate glasses.  Today my eye was fine so I got to put my contacts back on.  I was able to fit, comfortably, into some of my skinnier jeans (yay!) and my Meals on Wheels clients were especially festive and wished me a Merry Christmas over and over.  I got the Glee Christmas CD and listened to those ridiculously talented kids sing me right into the Christmas spirit.  My house is clean, my gas tank is full and two of my sons come home this week!  Hallelujah, Praise the Lord and Merry Christmas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment