Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Best Christmas Ever!!!

I got the greatest gift I could get for Christmas this year, another charm for my grandma necklace!!  AUBRIE IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!  They told us by giving me a charm for my necklace for the month of July.  I am so happy I can hardly see straight.  My son, Kyle, has wanted a child since he was a child.  He has waited so long and is so excited.  I can't believe they kept it from us for 3 weeks.  They wanted to wait until Christmas but she has been deathly sick and very tired so it was pretty hard.  They both lied through their teeth and told us they hadn't stopped their birth control and that she just had the flu (she actually did get the flu today and had to go to urgent care for fluids and nausea medicine).  Kyle is a terrible liar and he actually convinced me even though all of her symptoms pointed to pregnancy.  It's a little scary that he has become such a good liar but all is forgiven because I GET ANOTHER GRANDCHILD NEXT YEAR!!!!!  I got a lot of great gifts today but nothing tops this:)  A very Merry Christmas to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment