Monday, November 19, 2012

Hair

I find it fascinating how important hair is to girls.  It's way more important than it should be.  The way our hair turns out in the morning when we style it pretty much determines our mood for the day and a bad color or cut can send us over the edge.   Thus the very famous saying "Bad hair day".  My hair has had a life of it's own.  Looking at pictures from throughout my life is like looking at multiple people.  I have had nearly every color, cut, and style that hair can have.  I used to get very bored with my hair and want to change it all the time.  I find it funny that now that I'm older I have finally settled on the style that my father and my husband have liked from the very beginning; long, brown and straight.  This is what I was born with and what suits me best.  It's also the cheapest to maintain; no coloring or cutting.  It only took me a half of a century to figure that out.  Even though it looks O.K. on me I'm still going to have all of the women in my world have waist-length blonde curly hair:)

No comments:

Post a Comment