Tuesday, November 6, 2012

VOTE!!!

I find it very disturbing that many young people I have talked to lately say their parents aren't voting in this election.  We live in a free country that allows us to pick our leaders.  There are sooo many other countries that don't allow that and their people are so jealous of us.  We can and yet some don't.  Why?  Why bother living in a free country if you aren't going to take advantage of those freedoms?  I wonder if they are leaving it up to "everyone else" to take care of things for them.  So not fair.  Do your part, America!  I have raised several voters but I can't do it by myself.  Kids, encourage your parents to vote and when you are old enough, make sure you do your part to keep this country the greatest in the whole world.  I'm now stepping off my soapbox for the day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment