Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm Feelin' 22!

I had a very interesting and comforting thought a few days ago and I thought I would share it.  As I get older I realize that my knowledge gets broader (along with my waistline) but that my spirit still feels like it's about 22.  I look in the mirror or hear teenagers talking in their silly voices and feel so old and experienced and mature but in my heart I still have the same feelings as when I was 22.  Sooo, I was wondering if our souls might not just be 22!  When we get resurrected we will be restored to our most perfect self, the self that is full grown, has the most hair, is in the best shape (usually) and as close to perfect as we ever get and for most people that is about 22.  I can't think of anything better than feeling 22 but having the knowledge and experience of about 90.  I don't know deep doctrine that well so I am just going to go with my theory for now and enjoy being 22 forever:)

No comments:

Post a Comment