Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are heading out to Utah today to visit my son and his wife and my family for Thanksgiving.  It feels very weird to have my whole family spread out all over the country on Thanksgiving.  We will only be taking our baby with us and only visiting one son.  Everyone else is having Thanksgiving without us.  This has never happened to us before.  I don't like it!  It's very hard to give up children and traditions that you've had around for 30 years.  I'm just thankful that they all have someone to spend it with and that they are all safe and healthy.  I want all of them to know how much I love them but they don't even read this thing so I guess I'll have to tell them for the 10 millionth time.  I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment