Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Savers

Normally Mondays are viewed as the worst day of the week because they follow the weekend and start up the work/school week.  These two darling boys make Monday my favorite day:)  They are both missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and they get to write emails on Monday mornings.  I plan my day around these emails.  I have to be home in the morning to get them.  They are my lifeline to these sweet boys; one of whom is my blood relative and the other might as well be.  Hunter baptized Josh a little over a year ago and now they are both away from home trying to teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of Ohio (Hunter) and the Philippines (Josh).  I am so proud of both of them; Hunter for being a great example and Josh for being in tune to recognize the truth when he heard it.  I am very aware that this is probably the hardest thing these boys will do in their young lives and I know they will be blessed for their sacrifice.  I love them both with all my heart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment