Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Don't Lose Hope!

Hallelujah!  Wonderful day!  Finally, after about 5 years I think I can honestly say that my body has finished "changing".  I was hesitant to say anything for fear that everything might come flooding back but it's been a few months now and I think I'm finally done.  Gone are the volcanic eruptions, (translation - hot flashes)  the sleepless nights, the massive mood swings and the deep depression.  I am now sleeping like a baby, don't wake up feeling anything but happy to greet the day (well, not every day) and don't have to worry about breaking into a sweat any time of the day or night.  It was going on for so long that I thought it would never end but it finally did.  So, ladies of a certain age out there, don't lose hope!  This too shall pass:)  I promise!!

1 comment: