Thursday, February 20, 2014

What???

 I had to go to the DMV today to update my driver's license.  They closed the one in my city so I had to travel a little along with all of the other people who would have normally gone to the one in my city.  I packed for the day.  I had food, a book, my phone all charged up to play games and was, in essence, planning on spending a good chunk of my day there.  I had made an appointment but I still didn't trust that I could get out of there without wasting a lot of my day.  Imagine my surprise when I was in and out in 25 minutes!  I still can't believe it.  I have no idea how that happened.  The line was down the street for those who hadn't made an appointment but I just waltzed right in and 25 minutes later I was in my car.  Oh, and as a side note that isn't important at all (read earlier post about trying to banish vanity from my life) even though my last driver's license picture was with blonde hair (it's been QUITE awhile since I had blonde hair) I didn't have to change the weight on my current license:)  Doesn't matter.  Not important.  WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment